23.5.12

Alpaca Scarves


Just finished this scarf made of Drops Alpaca. I really love that yarn. It is so light and soft and lovely. This has been my train project, I have been working with this in the train going to work.

The pattern is an old pattern from Novita website.






I have also started a new train project, also from Drops Alpaca. This pattern is Mini Mania Scarf by Sarah Core and the pattern can be found in Ravelry. There are some pretty amazing projects made with this pattern! What I love especially is that there is no weaving in the yarn ends as they can be left as a fringe. And you can do only the knitting rounds! No purling! You just start over again from the same end all the time with a new yarn. Pattern is really simple slip (purwise) and knit, each stitch is slipped and knitted on alternating rounds. Beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment